Origameter Bench pH-meter
The new OpH218 pH-meter from Origalys is easy to use with an intuitive interface and is excellent for use in teaching laboratories and university research groups. The Origameter is fully compatible with the, now-defunct, Radiometer pH-meter products.
- Reliable and fast
- Easy to use and simple connections
- USB data transfer to, eg Regresi, ExAo, Excel.
- Sustainable design is repairable.
- 5 year warranty.
The OpH218 is available in 4 packages as follows:
- Simple Pack: just the pH meter.
- Calomel Non-combined Pack: Adds one non-combined pH electrode and one Calomel Reference Electrode (SCE) & 2 cables
- Ag/AgCl Non- combined Pack: Adds one non-combined pH electrode and one Ag/AgCl Reference Electrode & 2 cables.
- Combined Pack: Adds one combined pH electrode & 1 cable.
|Specifications||OrigaMeter - OpH218|
|Range of pH measure||- 9 to 23 pH|
|Range of mV measure||± 2000 mV|
|Range of °C measure||- 10°C to 110°C (Manual or automatic correction)|
|pH resolution||± 0,01 pH|
|mV resolution||± 0,1 mV|
|°C resolution||± 0,1 °C|
|Calibration||1 to 3 buffers|
|Electrode Acceptance Criteria||Slope: 95 to 102 % Zero-pH: 5,80 to 7,50 pH Non-blocking criteria for calibration but genrating a warning message|