Ivium-n-Stat Modular Potentiostat System
Designed to address a wide range of applications Ivium-n-Stat combines a high power of up to 5A @ 10V and 10A@5V per channel with a high precision of 16 bit resolution. Low current measurements down to 1pA full-scale are available. All channels are independent and floating. The channel modules are encapsulated for easy handling.
- Up to 8 modules (32 potentiostats) per baseframe.
- Each channel is functionally independent with its own embedded FRA/EIS
- Run different experiments per channel or synchronise groups of channels.
- Broad selection of modules and accessories.
- See Comparison Table below
Wide application range
The instrument is designed for a wide range of applications, such as battery/fuel cell-testing, electrode development, biotechnology and other Electrochemical Research applications.
The Ivium-n-Stat offers a complete package. The hardware includes a built-in high-performance Frequency Response Analyser, low current measurement possibility down to 10nA full-scale, and all the standard electrochemical techniques. All measurement and dataprocessing software is included (for Windows based PCs).
The maximum current or potential of the instrument can be defined by the operator. Thus valuable samples may be protected, and unsafe situations prevented.
Multiple analog and digital input & output ports are available for monitoring & control of peripheral equipment. This functionality is fully integrated in the software.
Each channel can be expanded with various options and modules (depending on the compatibility), such as a power booster, multiplexer, etc.
- Automatic current range selection: 10nA to 10A/1mV to 10V
- Automatic variable noise filter and potentiostat/galvanostat stability settings
- Simultaneous acquisition of current/potential and peripheral analog signals
- Real time data display up to 500 pnts/s. Acquisition up to 100,000 pnts/s is stored in instrument memory
- Applicable scanrates: 1µV/s to 10,000V/s
- Minimum interval time: 10µs (0.125µs resolution)
- Result optimisation by automated tuned filters, gain amplifiers and DC-subtraction
- User selectable floating operation
- ±2.5A / ±10V (with BiStat optional)
- ±5A / ±10V (with BiStat optional)
- ±10A / ±5V
- ±2A / ±20V
- 2 x ±500mA / ±10V
- 2 x ±2.5A / ±10V
- 4 x ±30mA / ±10V
- 40A to fit all channel configurations
- 8 modules/32 channels per frame
- Stackable up to 64 channels
The Ivium-n-Stat is controlled via Ivium’s own IviumSoft. This versatile, yet intuitive software, allows instrument control, data management and analysis, etc. IviumSoft can also interface with and be controlled from LabVIEWTM, C++, Delphi, etc. A full suite of IviumSoft is included as standard with each instrument.
Ivium-n-Stat software control:
- Control of separate channels individually
- All channels simultaneously
- Synchronous start
- Data from different channels plotted individually or in 1 single graph
|SYSTEM PERFORMANCE||dModule 2.5V/10V||qModule 30mV/10V||sModule 2.5V/10V||sModule 5A/10V||sModule 10A/5V||sModule 2A/20V|
|No of Potentiostats in module||2||4||1||1||1||1|
|Max Output Voltage||±10V||±10V||±10V||±10V||±5V||±20V|
|Max Compliance Voltge||±10V||±10V||±10V||±10V||±5V||±20V|
|Applied Potential Range||±10V||±10V||±10V||±10V||±5V||±10V|
|Current Ranges||±10nA to ±1A||±10nA to ±1A||±10nA to ±10mA||±10nA to ±10A||±10nA to ±10A||±10nA to ±10A|
|Galvanostatic Current Ranges||±10nA to ±1A||±10nA to ±10mA||±10nA to ±10A||±10nA to ±10A||±10nA to ±10A||±10nA to ±10A|
|Analogue In/Out||No||No||2/1 (±10V)||2/1 (±10V)||2/1 (±10V)||2/1 (±10V)|
|Digital In/Out||No||No||1/3 (0 to +5V)||1/3 (0 to +5V)||1/3 (0 to +5V)||1/3 (0 to +5V)|
|AC-Out||No||No||10µHz to 250kHz||10µHz to 250kHz||10µHz to 250kHz||10µHz to 250kHz|
|Ch-X; Ch-Y Input||No||No||±4V: to record EIS from peripheral devices.||±4V: to record EIS from peripheral devices.||±4V: to record EIS from peripheral devices.||±4V: to record EIS from peripheral devices.|