The Vertex.Q is a 4-channel potentiostat/galvanostat which has ±30mA / ±10V compliance and optional integrated impedance analyser up to 1MHz on each channel allowing independent, synchronous, or simultaneous measurement.
- Automatic current range selection over all available current ranges
- Automatic variable noise filter and potentiostat/galvanostat stability settings
- Simultaneous acquisition of current/potential and peripheral signals
- Real time data display up to 500 pnts/s. Acquisition up to 100,000 pnts/s is stored in instrument memory
- Applicable scanrates: 1µV/s to 10,000V/s
- Minimum interval time: 10µs (0.125µs resolution)
- Result optimisation by automated tuned filters, gain amplifiers and DC-subtraction
- Additional voltage peripheral I/O which is user-selectable as input or output.
Specifications subject to change, Ivium Technologies ©2020