- Scan Range ±30mA / ±10V
- FRA/EIS: 10µHz-1MHz
- 16 x 6.7 x 1.9 cm
- Weight 300 g
- Waterproof: ip44 rating
- 4 Electrode Connection
- WE/CE/RE/S and GND Lead
- Up to 100,000 datapoints/sec
- All standard electrochemical techniques available
The pocketSTAT2 has the size and weight of a smart phone. It is controlled via a USB connection from any netbook, laptop or PC that is Windows operated.
– Size: 16 x 6.7 x 1.9cm
– Weight: 300g
– Scan range: ±10V/±30mA
– 4 Electrode connection: WE/CE/RE/S and GND lead
– Max. acquisition rate: 100,000 pnts/s
The pocketSTAT2 has a housing made of strong, yet lightweight aluminium. The instrument enclosure is waterproof and complies with the ip44 rating.
- Automatic current range selection: 100pA to 10mA/1mV to 10V
- Automatic variable noise filter and potentiostat/galvanostat stability settings
- Real time data up to 500 pnts/s. Acquisition up to 100,000 pnts/s is stored in instrument memory
- Applicable scanrates: 1µV/s to 10,000V/s
- Minimum interval time: 10µs (0.125µs resolution)
- Result optimalisation by automated tuned filters, gain amplifiers and DC-subtraction
The pocketSTAT2 is controlled via Ivium’s own IviumSoft. This versatile, yet intuitive software package allows instrument control, data management and analysis, etc. IviumSoft can also interface with and be controlled from LabVIEWTM, C++, Delphi, etc. A full suite of IviumSoft is included with each instrument as standard.