Potentiostat with Bipot option
- Compliance ±350mA / ±13V
- FRA/EIS: 10µHz-1MHz
- Optional Bipotentiostat (±35mA / ±10V)
- Perfect for use with Ivium’s new RRDE
- WE/CE/RE/S and GND Lead
Low cost solution
The Vertex.C with Bipotentiostat is an all-round potentiostat/galvanostat/ZRA with FRA/EIS with bipotentiostat capability. Its low cost and wide specifications result in a versatile single-channel instrument, and multiple instruments are an attractive alternative to a multi-channel solution. The cell is connected with our standard shielded cell cable via the HD15 cell connector. The WE2 lead of this cable is used when the bipotentiostat is in use. The Vertex.C is capable of all standard electrochemical techniques (including bipotentiostat measurements) and a complete suite of IviumSoft control and data processing software (for Windows based PCs) is included as standard.
Wide application range
The robust design, the wide specification range, the floating operation, and the availability of a wide range of electrochemical techniques makes the Vertex.C ideal for many applications, including:
- basic electrochemistry
The Vertex.C is supplied with FRA/EIS capability and optional bipotentiostat capability. These are integrate into the instrument (not external modules). The Vertex.C can also be expanded to include True Linear Scan module (contact Ivium/your local distributor for details).
- Automatic current range selection over all available current ranges
- Automatic variable noise filter and potentiostat/galvanostat stability settings
- Simultaneous acquisition of current/potential and peripheral signals
- Real time data display up to 500 pnts/s. Acquisition up to 100,000 pnts/s is stored in instrument memory
- Applicable scanrates: 1µV/s to 10,000V/s
- Minimum interval time: 10µs (0.125µs resolution)
- Result optimisation by automated tuned filters, gain amplifiers and DC-subtraction
- User selectable floating operation
The Vertex.C is controlled via Ivium’s own IviumSoft. This versatile, yet intuitive software allows instrument control, data management and analysis, peripheral instrument control, etc. IviumSoft can also interface with and be controlled from LabVIEWTM, C++, Delphi, etc. A full suite of IviumSoft is included as standard with each instrument.