XP High Power Potentiostats
Wide application range:
The XP range of instruments are well suited for applications requiring a high current compliance such as battery research, electrolysis, and fuel cell applications. The range includes the XP40 (±40A/±10V) and the XP20 (±20A/±20V).
The XP instrument offers a complete package, all the standard electrochemical techniques are included. The XP potentiostat also has an integrated high-performance Frequency Response Analyser for EIS measurements from 10µHz to 500kHz. All measurement and dataprocessing software is included (for Windows based PCs).
The maximum current or potential of the instrument can be defined in the software by the operator. Thus valuable samples may be protected, and unsafe situations prevented.
Multiple analog and digital input & output ports are available for monitoring & control of peripheral equipment. This functionality is fully integrated in the software.
- Automatic current range selection: 10nA to 10A/1mV to 20V
- Automatic variable noise filter and potentiostat/galvanostat stability settings
- Simultaneous acquisition of current/potential
- Full colour graphics display with real time data
- Applicable scanrates: 1µV/s to 10,000V/s
- Minimum interval time: 10µs (0.125µs resolution)
- Result optimisation by automated tuned filters, gain amplifiers and DC-subtraction
The XP instrument is controlled via Ivium’s own IviumSoft. This versatile, yet intuitive software, allows instrument control, data management and analysis, peripheral instrument control, etc. IviumSoft can also interface with and be controlled from LabVIEWTM, C++, Delphi, etc. A full suite of IviumSoft is included as standard with each instrument.
|Maximum Output Voltage||±10V||±20V|