The CompactStat.h is a powerful, high performance laboratory potentiostat. The advanced, low noise design combines driven shielded cables, 24-bits measurement resolution and current ranges down to 1pA make this into the leading potentiostat on the market today. All this in a conservatively-priced, USB-powered and easily portable package.
And Flexibility Too:
- Bipot option;
- True Linear Option
- FRA/EIS: 10µHz to 3MHz
- Peripheral Port Inputs / Outputs on most models (see table below). Allows for input of external voltages, temperatures, etc as well as control of external devices such as RDE/ RRDE etc.
Small footprint (<600g) and low power consumption. The instrument can be operated via the USB port from a PC without additional power supply. In combination with a laptop computer, the Ivium CompactStat.h provides a truly mobile electrochemical measurement station for corrosion and analytical applications.
- Low noise and galvanic isolation:
The instrument is electrically isolated from power lines and PC. It has a superior noise immunity, and is capable of determining very small signals, essential for applications such as nano-technology. The instrument may also be applied in situations where the sample should be disconnected from a common ground (floating).
- Complete solution:
The CompactStat.h offers a complete package, and all the standard electrochemical techniques are available in our software. The CompactStat.h also has an integrated high-performance Frequency Response Analyser for EIS measurements from 10µHz to 3MHz. All measurement and dataprocessing software is included (for Windows based PCs).
Multiple analog and digital input & output ports are available for monitoring and control of peripheral equipment. This functionality is fully integrated in the software.
The CompactStat.h is controlled via Ivium’s own IviumSoft. This versatile, yet intuitive software package allows instrument control, data management and analysis, peripheral instrument control, etc. IviumSoft can also interface with and be controlled from LabVIEWTM, C++, Delphi, etc. A full suite of IviumSoft is included with each instrument as standard.
To increase the power of the standard CompactStat.h instrument (±30mA/±10V), an optional power booster can be integrated inside the housing. This power booster can be ordered ex-factory or, when the need arises, at a later time.
The integration of a power booster into the CompactStat.h will greatly increase the application possibilities. In addition to the availability of higher current/voltage, an automatic selection will choose whether the power booster is activated or not:
- when powered from USB the power booster is not activated (±30mA/10V available)
- when powered from adapter the power booster is automatically activated
In this way the portable use of the USB powered CompactStat.h is preserved.
- The CompactStat.h can be expanded with a wide variety of options and modules, including a Bipotentiostat, True Linear Scan generator, various power boosters, multiplexer and FastScan.
- Automatic current range selection: 1pA to 1A/1mV to 10V
- Automatic variable noise filter and potentiostat/galvanostat stability settings
- Simultaneous acquisition of current/potential and up to 8 peripheral analog signals
- Real time data display up to 500 pnts/s. Acquisition up to 100,000 pnts/s is stored in instrument memory
- Applicable scanrates: 1µV/s to 10,000V/s
- Minimum interval time: 10µs (0.125µs resolution)
- Result optimalisation by automated tuned filters, gain amplifiers and DC-subtraction
|Applied Voltage Range||±10V||±10V||±20V||±100V|