Low cost solution
The Vertex.One.EIS is an all-round potentiostat/galvanostat/ZRA with FRA/EIS. Its low cost and wide specifications result in a versatile single-channel instrument, and multiple instruments are an attractive alternative to a multi-channel solution. The Vertex.One.EIS is capable of all standard electrochemical techniques and includes a complete suite of IviumSoft control and data processing software (for Windows based PCs).
Wide application range
The robust design, the wide specification range, the floating operation, and the availability of a wide range of electrochemical techniques makes the Vertex.One ideal for many applications, including:
- basic electrochemistry
The Vertex.One can optionally be expanded with integrated True Linear Scan module.
- Automatic current range selection over all available current ranges
- Automatic variable noise filter and potentiostat/galvanostat stability settings
- Simultaneous acquisition of current/potential and peripheral signals
- Real time data display up to 500 pnts/s. Acquisition up to 100,000 pnts/s is stored in instrument memory
- Applicable scanrates: 1µV/s to 10,000V/s
- Minimum interval time: 10µs (0.125µs resolution)
- Result optimisation by automated tuned filters, gain amplifiers and DC-subtraction
- User selectable floating operation
The Vertex.One is controlled via Ivium’s own IviumSoft. This versatile, yet intuitive software allows instrument control, data management and analysis, peripheral instrument control, etc. IviumSoft can also interface with and be controlled from LabVIEWTM, C++, Delphi, etc. A full suite of IviumSoft is included as standard with each instrument.
Specifications subject to change, Ivium Technologies ©2020