The robust design, the variety of available power configurations, the floating operation, and the availability of a wide range of electrochemical techniques makes the Vertex ideal for many applications.
Additional I/O included on most models (see table below). Allows for input of external voltages, temperatures, etc as well as control of external devices such as RDE/ RRDE etc.
The Vertex is an entry level potentiostat/galvanostat with optional FRA/EIS and optional I/O port. Its price easily matches its application in educational and applied electrochemistry. A complete suite of IviumSoft control and data processing software is included as standard (for Windows based PCs).
Wide application range
The robust design, the variety of available power configurations, the floating operation, and the availability of a wide range of electrochemical techniques makes the Vertex ideal for many applications, including:
- routine electrochemistry and analysis
- batteries and fuel cells – corrosion
All products in the Vertex range can optionally be expanded with a True Linear Scan module and/or FRA/EIS capability. The Vertex.100mA and Vertex.1A models are also available with optional Bipotentiostat (ex-Factory and not upgradable in the field). Next to these, the Vertex range is compatible with other Ivium options and modules, such as the HiMUX and CIM, and several Ivium boosters for higher power requirements.
The IviumStat.XRi can be expanded with a wide variety of options and modules, including a Bipotentiostat, True Linear Scan generator, various power boosters, multiplexer and FastScan.
- Automatic current range selection: 1pA to 10A/1mV to 10V (50V)
- Automatic variable noise filter and potentiostat/galvanostat stability settings
- Simultaneous acquisition of current/potential and up to 8 peripheral analog signals
- Real time data display up to 500 pnts/s. Acquisition up to 100,000 pnts/s is stored in instrument memory
- Applicable scanrates: 1µV/s to 10,000 V/s
- Minimum interval time: 10µs (0.125µs resolution)
- Result optimisation by automated tuned filters, gain amplifiers and dc-subtraction.
Multiple analog and digital input & output ports are available for monitoring & control of peripheral equipment. This functionality is fully integrated in the software
|Applied Voltage Range||±10V||±10V||±10V||±10V||±5V||±10||±10||±10V|
|No. of Channels||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||4|
|No. of Electrodes||5||5||5||5||5||5||5||5|
|Extra Analogue I/O||10V In||No||In: 2 Out: 1||In: 2 Out: 1||In: 2 Out: 1||In: 2 Out: 1||In: 2 Out: 1||In: 2 Out: 1|
|Optional True Lin Scan||No||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES|