- Dual area fuel cell fixture – suitable for use with 5 and 25 cm2 area cell
- Save money – Use the same cell hardware with 2 flow field sizes!
- Anodized aluminum end plates standard (also available in stainless steel)
- High performance sealed POCO graphite flow fields (2 sizes)
- Compatible with Fuel Cell Technologies, Inc. flow fields
- Compatible with BekkTech in-plane conductivity cell (BT-112)
- Configured for 110 V or 220 V operation
- Operating temperature up to 200 oC
- POCO graphite flow fields (2) with precision machined, serpentine flow-pattern (custom designs available on request)
- Gold-plated copper current collectors (2)
- Anodized aluminum end plates (2) with reactant input/output ports, stainless steel Swagelok compression fittings, cartridge heaters and thermocouple well with 1/16 inch (1.5 mm) diameter fitting
- 24” heavy-gauge copper conductor load cables
- Gaskets – 51, 152 and 254 micrometer (0.002, 0.006 and 0.01 inch)
- Templates for preparation of gaskets
- Additional hardware such as bolts, washers, fittings
Options and Accessories:
- Anode Reference Electrode
- Gore PRIMEA® Membrane Electrode Assembly
- GL Carbon SIGRACET® 25 BC Gas Diffusion Media
*Gore®, Gore-Select® and PRIMEA® are registered trademarks of W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc. Sigracet® is a registered trademark of SGL Carbon SE.
Price and specifications subject to change without notice.