Scribner Associates, Inc. is a leading developer of high-quality instrumentation and software for the electrochemical research and development (R&D) community. Scribner Associates’ hardware and software products are used by academic, private and government laboratories in the areas of fuel cell development and evaluation, battery technology, corrosion science and engineering, electrochemical sensors and multi-electrode arrays.
Scribner Associates’ expertise includes electromechanical system design, engineering and manufacturing, materials evaluation and electrochemical corrosion testing, electrochemical sensors and sensor arrays, integrated fuel cell and redox flow battery test systems, as well as software for electrochemical testing.
Battery Test Systems
Fuel Cell Test Systems & Loads
Membrane Conductivity Testing
– Turn-key instrumentation for electrochemical systems and their evaluation – from concept to product:
- Electrochemical sensors – voltage, current, or impedance based; single electrode to 500+ electrode arrays
- Advanced fuel cell testing – electronic loads, gas delivery systems, integrated full-capability units
- Multi-channel potentiostat / galvanostat and frequency response analyzer (FRA)
- Corrosion – test cells, materials evaluation
– Control and data analysis software:
- CorrWare® & CView® – the benchmark of the corrosion research and testing industry
- ZPlot® & ZView® – the leading software package for Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy testing, and data and equivalent circuit analysis and modeling
- FuelCell® – powerful, intuitive software for fuel cell research
– Instrumentation and software for multi-electrode arrays for sensors, high throughput materials evaluation (catalysts, metals, corrosion, and pharmaceutical / drug discovery)
– Low power, high-efficiency power management devices
– R&D of advanced analytical systems
Scribner Associates collaborates with advanced technology partners interested in materials evaluation, electrochemical sensor technology, or fuel cell, battery or corrosion research and development.