BaSyTec - Experts in battery test equipment
BaSyTec, based in Germany, is a leading manufacturer of battery test systems. BaSyTec offers an extensive range of products to rival any other manufacturer in the field including simple battery capacity test systems, formation systems and high channel count battery cyclers. The wide selection of channel counts, voltage ranges and current ranges means that BaSyTec can cover applications from material research (coin cells for new chemistry types) to large single cells or battery packs.
BaSyTec Product Ranges
- CTS series: Cell Test Systems 0-6V or +/-6V, 0-3 or 0-5A, up to 32 channels
- XCTS series: Cell Test and Formation Systems 0-4.5V or 0-6V at 25A or 50A
- MDS: Materials Development Test System
- GSM: Test System for Dynamic Test on Small Batteries
- LPS: Low Power Battery Test System up 60V, 100A per ch, up to 2kW per ch
- HPS: High Power Battery Test System up to 60V, 500A per ch, 100W to 30kW
- RPS: High Power Battery Test System with Energy Recovery
See the complete Alvatek range of battery test systems here.