Fuel Cell Test Solutions
Solutions include –
- Turnkey solutions for single cell and short stack testing.
- Customisable test stations from 50W to 50kW.
- All fuel cell types including SOFC.
- Potentiostat & FRA Integration.
Fuel Cell Fixtures
Fuel Cell Fixtures from Scribner Associates are available in multiple gas and liquid combinations, cell areas and materials. If you do not see what you need please contact us with details of your requirements here.
For example, Scribner’s liquid-gas fuel cell fixture is ideal for liquid fuelled cells such as Direct Methanol and Formate Fuel cells. All wetted components of the liquid side are non-metallic and highly chemical resistant.
- Fuel Cell Test Fixture is suitable for use with 5 and 25 cm2 area cells
- Configuration for Liquid Fuels available
- All wetted components of the liquid side are non-metallic and highly chemical resistant
- Gold-plated copper current collectors (2)
- Anodized aluminum end plates (2) with reactant input/output ports, stainless
steel Swagelok® compression fittings, cartridge heaters and thermocouple well
- 60 cm heavy-gauge copper conductor load cables
- Gaskets – 51, 152 and 254 µm (0.002, 0.006 and 0.01 inch)
- Templates for preparation of gaskets
- Gaskets, gasket templates and additional hardware such as bolts, washers, fittings and o-rings
- Compatible with BekkTech in-plane conductivity cell (BT – 112)
- Operating temperature up to 200 °C
- 115 V or 230 V cell heaters available
Liquid / Gas Cell
Gas / Gas Fixture
Fuel Cell Test Stations
Fuel Cell Test Stations from 50W to ~50kW.
Scribner Fuel Cell Loads
890 Series Fuel Cell Loads
The model 890 is a computer-controlled instrument consisting of multi-range programmable electronic load, fuel flow and temperature controls, and data acquisition functions in a compact rack-mount or bench-top unit. targeting small to medium Add the 881 Frequency Response Analyzer (FRA) option for integrated High Frequency Resistance (HFR) and full range Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) measurement. The 890 Series is supported by the Scribner 885 Integrated Fuel Cell Potentiostat!
Scribner’s Electronic Loads include control electronics (for gases, furnace, multiple MFC’s etc) and come complete with FuelCell software. Use them with MFC’s and peripherals to form the heart of a user-configured FCTS.