Potentiostats and EIS
EmStat Range: Small and low cost, yet powerful and research grade.
- Potential ranges: -3V to +3V or -4V to +4V
- Current range: 1nA to 10mA or 1nA to 100mA
- Compliance voltage: ±5V or ±8V
- Potential ranges: -5V to 5V or -10V to 10V
- Current range: 100pA to 10mA
- FRA: 10uHz to 1MHz or 10uHz to 100kHz
pocketSTAT : Handheld, robust and waterproof potentiostat + FRA. Potentiostat & FRA in a portable unit the size and weight of a smartphone. Ideal for portable applications such as on-site corrosion and coatings measurements.
- 1nA Range/1pA Resolution
- To 10mA/4.5V
- FRA 10µHz to 100kHz
- USB powered
- 140grammes & smartphone sized.
High-performance, vs. low noise, USB potentiostat/bistat and 3MHz EIS. Low noise femtoamp measurements, 1pA range. Options to 800mA and 100V; 10V & 30mA as standard.
- 1pA Range/0.15fA Resolution
- 30mA/10V. To 100V & 800mA
- BiStat & True Linear options
- EIS 10µHz to 3MHz
Entry-level 1A potentiostat
with optional 1MHz EIS
- Low-cost, 1A with EIS
- 40A with booster
Ivium’s flagship 5A potentiostat with 8MHz EIS, low noise, femtoamp measurements and current options up to 50V & 10A (40A with boosters).
- 5V/10V / EIS as standard
- 1pA Range / 0.15fA resolution
- 50V & 10A options
- To 40A with booster
8-channel potentiostat with either 200mA (OctoStat200) or 5A (Octostat5000). Each channel of this stackable 8-channel potentiostat has dedicated embedded FRA, 20M datapoints locally stored, is fully independently operated, and has dedicated software for battery and corrosion testing.
- Each channel:
- Dedicated embedded FRA / EIS
- 20M datapoints stored locally
- Once the method has been started the channel will operate fully independently of a PC
- New dedicated software for Battery and Corrosion testing
32 simultaneous potentiostatic measurements. 32Working, 1Counter, 1 Reference electrodes.
- 32 WE’s / 1 Ref / 1 Counter Electrode
- Parallel operation to 10 steps / second
- Duals as a 32-way multiplexer
MultiChannel Microelectrode Analyzer:
Scribner Model MMA900/910 offers 100 channels of simultaneous conductivity and EIS measurements. Especially useful for corrosion and applications using segmented electrodes.
- 100 simultaneous channels
- Conductivity & EIS per channel
- Corrosion & Sensor research
- For integration into Scribner FCTS
- Automates testing of fuel cells
- Systems to 150Amps
- PSM1700: 10µHz – 1MHz FRA
- PSM1735: 10µHz – 35MHz FRA
- Use with Loads to 200Amps +
- Batteries & Fuel cell research
- Low Noise
- No switching transients
- 1000Gohm // < 8F
- 16MHz bandwidth