NEW! Leak-Free Reference Electrodes
Conventional porous juntion-based reference electrodes can sometimes experience certain problems such as clogging of the junction or sample contamination. The NEW! Leak-Free Ag/AgCl Reference Electrodes from Innovative Instruments Ltd. eliminate these problems by using a unique, highly conductive, non-porous, and robust junction.
Special Junction Features:
- Prevents the solution from travelling through the junction in either direction:
- Prevents the introduction of potassium, chloride and other ions into the solution
- Resistant to most common organic solvents:
- Acetonitrile, DMSO, THY, MEK, Acetone, Dichloromethane, Esters, Alcohol and Ketones
- Not affected by Hydrofluoric Acid and other common acids/bases
- Can be stored dry - recovers upon immersing in water
All electrodes have a PEEK body and work in a temperature range of 0-90°C. They are available in several sizes, and can also be made shorter or longer upon request. All but the LF-6.4-65 have a 1mm gold-plated connector (6mm long), however an alternative 2mm gold-plated connector (9mm long) is also available upon request. The LF-6.4-65 has a multi-stranded wire connector (24 AWG 19/36) which is insulated and has a 1.4mm OD.
|Part Number||Diameter (mm)||Barrel Length (mm)||Total Length (mm)||Connector Diameter (mm)
|LF-5-100||5.0||100||135||1 or 2