850 Fuel Cell Test System
NEW IN 2022!
- Direct USB Connection
- Internal Auto Humidifier Drain/Fill Option for rapid dew-point reduction
- Updated 881 Impedance Analyzer with higher frequency capability.
- New 885 P/GStat with:
- Voltage & Current control modes – Constant, Scanning & Stepped.
The 850 combines a computer-controlled instrument with fuel handling hardware in an integrated bench-top unit. The 850 uses the proven 890 as the basis for the electronic load design. The powerful FuelCell® software package is included for controlling station operation.
- Multiple current range electronic load choices: 5/25/50 A or 10/50/100 A, 100 W, 20 V
- Suitable for up to 50 cm2 PEM cells.
- FuelCell ® software for user-friendly computer controlled cell operation & experimentation
- Temperature controlled high performance 316L stainless steel humidifiers, and heated gas transfer lines
- Computer control of anode and cathode mass flow rates
- Automatic control of N2 purge gas to cell
- Detection of pressure loss for reactant and purge gasses
- Current, voltage or power control modes
- Continuous real time cell resistance and IR-free voltage measurement by Current Interrupt
- Whole cell voltage plus two high-impedance reference inputs for half-cell data
- Cell main terminals and sense inputs tolerant of a non-isolated cell
- Automatic Water Fill for humidifiers
- Safety features include detection of alarm conditions and automatic hardware