XperRam - M Raman System
Macro Area Raman Analysis System
The XperRam M features Macro areal Raman analysis, Photoluminescence (PL), one laser/probe default setting and unlimited number of optional lasers/probes may be connected.
As with all Nanobase Raman instruments XperRAM M uses a high efficiency spectrometer with over 90% Raman spectrum peak efficiency, hence providing complete confidence in data accuracy.
Delivered as standard with either 532nm or 785nm lasers. XperRAM M is nevertheless fully customizable in the availability of laser wavelength selections. Contact us for more information.
Included as standard with XperRam – M:
- Macro areal Raman analysis
- Photoluminescence (PL)
- One laser/probe default setting.
- Optionally, an unlimited number of lasers/probes may be connected.
- XperRam-M is delivered as standard with either 785nm or 532nm fibre-coupled Raman laser scanning (see table below for details):
Nanobase’s patented interchangeable VPH grating delivers higher spectral efficiency in your measurement’s vs. other technologies.
This instrument is a complete laboratory instrument that will suit most application needs.
|||532nm Configuration||785nm Configuration|
|Raman Laser Options (At least 1 needed XperRF, XperRam S can choose up to three)||- 532 nm Fiber coupled Raman laser (ask for more info)||- 785 nm Fiber coupled Raman laser|
|Optical Raman Filter Options (Choose the ones matching your laser selctions)||- 532 nm Raman Probe (ask for more info)||- 785 nm Raman Probe|
XPE 35 Monochromator:
- Input aperture ratio: f/5
- Focal length: 35 mm
- A volume phase holographic grating is mountable
- Micrometer for adjustment of range of interest
- Spectral range: Max. 8150 cm-1
(Example: ~3400 cm-1 using 1800 lpmm VPH grating)
- Spectral resolution (FWHM): Min. 3.1 cm-1
(Example: 4.4 cm-1 when using a 1800 lpmm VPH grating)
- Active pixels: 1931 × 1451 pixels
- Pixel size: 4.54 × 4.54 μm
- Dark current: ~0.0002 e-/pixel/sec
- Quantum efficiency: >55% from 400 nm to 700 nm
- Input aperture ratio: f/1.4
- Focal length: 85 mm
- Designed wavelength: 785 nm
- Fixed VPH grating (1200 lpmm at 840 nm)
- Micrometer for center wavelength adjustment
- Spectral range: ~ 3900 cm-1
- Spectral resolution (FWHM): 2.5 cm-1
- Termination: SMA or FC/PC or FC/APC (selelct one)
- Back-illuminated CCD, Deep-Depletion with anti-fringing
- Active pixels: 2000 × 256 pixels
- Pixel size: 15 × 15 μm
- Dark current: As low as 0.033 e-/pixel/sec
- Quantum efficiency: >40% from 400 nm to 1000 nm
- 600 lpmm at 600 nm
- 1200 lpmm at 840 nm
- 1800 lpmm at 532 nm
- 2400 lpmm at 450 nm
- 1200 lpmm at 840 nm