With its high quality, low-noise analogue design and 24-bit measurement resolution the IviumStat.h range offers x256 resolution improvement over 16-bit potentiostats. Add its 8MHz FRA bandwidth, 1pA minimum current ranges and up to 100,000 measurements per second and the IviumStat is arguably the highest performing potentiostat on the market today.
- Potentiostat / Galvanostat / EIS
- Bipot option; True Linear Option
- 14 Current ranges 1pA (0.15fA resolution) to 10A
- 10uHz to 8MHz Bandwidth and EIS (IviumStat)
- Includes 8 additional analogue inputs; 2 out; dig IO etc.
- Free IviumSoft and updates for life
Wide application range:
The IviumStat range is well suited for applications requiring a wide dynamic range such as battery testing, fuel cell testing, corrosion measurements and electrochemical research applications. With models up to +/-50V and to ±10A (100A with boosters) it also offers true femtoamp measurements (with a minimum range of 1pA full scale scale.) 24-bits measurement resolution is x256 improvement over standard 16-bit instruments.
IviumStat offers a complete package, all the standard Electrochemical techniques are included. It includes an integrated high-performance Frequency Response Analyser for EIS measurements from 10µHz to 8MHz. All measurement and dataprocessing software is included (for Windows based PCs.
The maximum current or potential of the instrument can be defined by the operator. Thus valuable samples may be protected, and unsafe situations prevented.
The IviumStat.XRi can be expanded with a wide variety of options and modules, including a Bipotentiostat, True Linear Scan generator, various power boosters, multiplexer and FastScan.
- Automatic current range selection: 1pA to 10A/1mV to 10V (50V)
- Automatic variable noise filter and potentiostat/galvanostat stability settings
- Simultaneous acquisition of current/potential and up to 8 peripheral analog signals
- Real time data display up to 500 pnts/s. Acquisition up to 100,000 pnts/s is stored in instrument memory
- Applicable scanrates: 1µV/s to 10,000 V/s
- Minimum interval time: 10µs (0.125µs resolution)
- Result optimisation by automated tuned filters, gain amplifiers and dc-subtraction.
Multiple analog and digital input & output ports are available for monitoring & control of peripheral equipment. This functionality is fully integrated in the software
|Applied Voltage Range||+/-10V. 0.02mV. res 20 bit.||+/-10V. 0.02mV res 20bit.||+/-10V/50V. 0.02mV res 20bit.|